Dogs allowed with pre-approval, sorry no cats birds, or exotics allowed. Pets may NOT be left unattended in or outside of units, unless in a crate and are comfortable being left in a crate! If you leave the property; the pet MUST go with you! Pets must be leashed at all times, cleaned up after and kept quiet. Dogs are NOT allowed on Beach, however they are allowed to swim by the boat landing. We prefer you keep pets off all furniture, if they are used to being on furniture please bring sheets/blankets to cover the furniture first. You will be financially responsible for all damages caused by your pet, we will require a CC# along with your signature to insure damages. We will require you to follow all pet policies. Pet Charge is $30 a night or $150 a week per pet, even if they sleep in your car!
A 30% Deposit for each cabin per week is required to secure your reservation at time of booking. For large groups (3 cabins or more) a 50% deposit of the combined cabin rate is due with the balance due 90 days prior to arrival. Your phone reservation will be held for up to 10 days to allow receipt of your deposit.
2019 Cancellation Policy:
In the event you must cancel your single cabin reservations, deposits will be returned ONLY if cancelled before 60 days of your reservation arrival and the same cabin is re-rented for the same length of time, less a $100 cancellation fee; if you cancel after 60 days of scheduled arrival your deposit will not be returned. You are responsible for the full length of your confirmed reservation if canceled within 10 days of your reservation. Cancellation policy is subject to change at any time.
Effective as of 1/1/2020 Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel your cabins reservation(s) your deposit is Non-Refundable under any circumstance. You may find your OWN replacement to take over your reservation at the time of cancellation. If you cancel within 60 days of your scheduled arrival you are still responsible for the full cost of your confirmed reservation. Cancellation policy is subject to change at any time.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy: Please read carefully!
If you as the Guest Cancel: Deposit is Non-refundable under any circumstance. If canceled within 14 days of arrival you ARE still responsible for your entire weeks stay. Cancellation policy is subject to change at any time.
If the Government Mandates us to Close: Options below. Cancellation policy is subject to change at any time
- Re-book for later in the 2020’season, beyond the stay at home order, in hopes that you can still do your family vacation.
- Re-Booking for 2021: We will work with you to apply your 2020 deposit as a credit to your 2021’s reservation, if deposit is over $500 we may ask if you are willing to split the credit to year 2021 and 2022. If you plan to re-book for 2021, you will still need to put down a 30% deposit down.
- If you do not re-book, your deposit is non-refundable.
Addition Changes in 2020 Due to Covid-19
- Your reservation will be changed, your stay will now be 6-nights at same rate (our rates are based on a 5-night price). The CDC recommends us to give the cabins 24 hours to kill the virus. Plus, this gives us extra time to clean and sanitize your cabin to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are looking out for you, your family, our family and staff. Please reach out with any questions.
- Check-in will be SATURDAY at 4pm
- Check-out and departure of cabin will now be FRIDAY by 10 am
- BEDDING – only pillows and professional laundered sheets will be provided this year. You will have to bring your own blankets, we just don’t have the capacity to wash all the bedding in between cabin changes so this is a part of our plan to prevent spread. Remember you also need to bring towels as always.
NO MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS, GO-CARTTS, MINI BIKES, Dirt Bikes, TOYS allowed. We like to keep our Resort quiet, if you question anything please contact us.
NO PERSONAL WATER CRAFT (Jet Ski’s)
NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED!
ATV’s are allowed to and from Trails ONLY!
Pedal Bikes are allowed but MUSt stay off the Grass.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN ANY OF THE CABINS
Sandy Pines Resort is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to apply changes to our policies, refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.